Finishing at last! In the last stage, I made quite a few edits. I changed the color palette yet again to subtly fit a fall/ University of Minnesota theme. I edited the curved lines to be a hybrid of straight and curvy and added additional illustrations to the back of the envelope. Finally, I added a background color, gradients, and a noise texture for visual interest. Below is the final digital file as well as two photos of the assembled and printed products. Although my design was not chosen, I am very pleased with the end result. It's an interesting addition to my portfolio!
To see the winning design, please visit Bailey Sears' blog → GET IN MY BRAIN